Are you playing too much?
Gaming can be both entertaining and profitable. But you can’t always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. Therefore you should only play with money you can afford to lose.
Gaming can also be addictive and make you lose track of time and money. At Bets10 we want all your gaming experiences to be as positive as possible, even if you lose. That is why we work hard to help you control your own gaming.
We help you set the limits
We want to give you the opportunity to set your own gaming limits, budgets, and boundaries. Together we provide you with tools to prevent unhealthy gaming behavior and enable you to play responsibly.Self Assessment
Why not take our self test to find out if you play too much? Self Assessment Test (Ferris&Wynne)
If you are worried about developing a gambling problem or think you already have developed a gambling problem, please try our Self Assessment Test, which is based on the CPGI/PGSI (Ferris & Wynne) Problem Gambling Index.
1. Have you bet more than you could really afford to lose?
2. Still thinking about the last 12 month, have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
3. When you gambled, did you go back another day to try to win back the money you lost?
4. Have you borrowed money or sold anything to get money to gamble?
5. Have you felt that you might have a problem with gambling?
6. Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
7. Have people criticized your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem, regardless of whether or not you thought it was true?
8. Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
9. Have you felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are experiencing difficulties with gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations listed below.Do you need to cool off?
We offer a variety of cool off options from 24 hours to 6 months self exclusion. For longer periods of time or permanent exclusion please contact Customer Service.Session Time Limit
We offer a service to kindly remind our players of the time that has passed while logged into the site. You can request a Session Time Limit at your own chosen time interval from our Customer Service at email@example.com
Minimum Session Time Limit to activate is 30 minutes. When activated you will then be updated with a pop-up of for how long you have been logged in at Bets10.com ad then either choose to continue playing or log out.Are you concerned about your children accessing Bets10?
If you share your computer with underage persons, always make sure they don't have access to usernames, passwords, and banking details. There is also software you can use for this purpose. Two examples are: NetNanny and Cyber Patrol. If you need additional help you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or to gamble with Bets10. The Company reserves the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.Do you think one of your friends is gambling too much?
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? Please contact Customer Service for advice.Independent help and advice
Here you will find contact information to organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.GamCare
Helpline: (+44) 808 802 0133
Phone: (+44) 20 7378 5200
Fax: (+44) 20 7378 5237Gordonhouse
Phone: (+44) 1384 241292GA Gamblers Anonymous
Phone: (+44) 20 7384 3040Gam-Anon
Phone: (+44) 870 050 8880